Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome To My World

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another day in my world. Nothing exciting. A little grocery shopping, a little ironing, a little laundry. You know--the usual. I did about 5 rows on the crocheted baby sweater I am making and 10 rows on my socks. Actually 30 rows and my first sock of this new pair will be done. I need to take a pic and post it. I will post pics of the baby stuff after the shower--don't want my daughter to see it prior.

Well Here is a funny story, I think. Last week a good friend of ours invited us to their house for 15 bean soup. She made it with polish sausage. It was absolutely delicious--I loved it--unfortunately I found out about 5 hours later that it didn't love me. And it didn't love me for about the next 8 hours. I think my husband wanted to move that night. I told my friend I would love to come to her house for lunch again, but please no bean soup. She laughed--apparently she had never made it before because she said it did the same thing to her. Oh well I probably shared way more info than any of you wanted. So you all have a great day.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It could have been sauerkraut LOL.......

I knit for about an hour last night. I do not think I'll get this bunting done! It is taking FOREVER!!

Chris said...

It'll be done sooner than you think.

Anonymous said...

You always told me that you did not like bean soup. Or was it just mine? Mom

Chris said...

white beans and a ham bone are not my cup of tea. If you read the post it was made with polish sausage and 15 kinds of beans. LOL

Eileen said...

Thanks for the good laugh! Sorry about the reason for it though. :-)