Monday, September 3, 2007

labor day



This is how my knitting has been this weekend. Kinda haven't done much of it. Am working today--after working Friday and Saturday. After all somebody has to do it and it is time and a half today. Besides that, as a PRN nurse I have to pick up one holiday a year and haven't done it yet and didn't want to get stuck with Thanksgiving or Christmas. Wanted to work on a baby sweater I am making my daughter last night, but crashed on the counch at 9:30. Never woke up till 8:30 this morning. Ah well must have needed it. The weather has been great all weekend. Mid 70's to low 80's with no humidity and lots of sunshine. Can't get any better than that. My husband got the pool closed Saturday. Luckily the neighbors were home Saturday to help him put the cover on. Well hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Mom, you must have been exhausted! You never sleep that long. Glad you were able to get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Chris, glad you got some much needed rest. I love the little kitten and that is just about how I have crocheted booties this weekend.

September 3, 2007