Friday, September 7, 2007

Blog and Knit

I think I really need to get a life. Blog and knit--knit and blog--that seems to be all I am doing this days. I am about half done with my second sock. so far I haven't suffered from SSS ( Second Sock Syndrome) But once I finish the first sock, it seems I have to get the second one done so I can start the next pair. Is that a form of "SSS"? The weather is really hot and muggy--has been for the past 2 days. Over 90 at our place both days. Best thing to do is to sit in front of the fan and knit, knit, knit. I didn't iron yesterday because it was so hot--but did get it done today. And I really need to get going on that baby sweater and hat--I did get it started and have a pretty good jump on it, but can't seem to stay too long away from the socks. Help--I'm knitting and I can't stop!!! By the way--I have so far refrained from buying more sock yarn. My husband is out in the garage working on his addiction--his cars of course. He is inventorying new parts he just bought. Someday I will post pictures of his bigger than our house garage. Well that is about it for todayl You all have a great one.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

"Help--I'm knitting and I can't stop!"

You are really making me laugh tonight! I wish I had more time to knit! (Hmmmm, maybe if I got off this computer! Have to finish visiting some other blogs first, yep.)