Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sock Addiction



Oh My!!!!! I am addicted. I can't stop knitting socks. The above socks, as you can see, are on the needles,--are made with Online Supersocke 100 Tropic Color 927. My basic 56 st. sock pattern on #2 needles. Basic socks have finally become mindless knitting to me after learning to knit socks about 10 months ago. I hope to graduate to some more complex patterns after Christmas. Too busy making Christmas gifts now. I plan to start a wrap sweater for my youngest grandaughter--if I can ever quit knitting socks. I did about 25 or 30 rows on these socks at my daughter's Pampered Chef party last night. There were 3 of us sitting there knitting--I wonder how that made the consultant feel? By the way Kel, how did ya do on your party. Blogging is how my daughter and I communicate ::snort:: Will probably not get much knitting done for the next few days--nor posting for that matter. That is why I am posting today. We are leaving for vacation Sat--wooohooo!!--Myrtle Beach here we come!!!! My DH promised to take me to a yarn shop down there that I learned about from Mollie, another knitting blogger--thx Mollie. You can visit her blog at nightshiftknitter. She has a very nice blog. I will let ya know all about the yarn shop Mollie. Well gotta run and get some work done. Happy knitting to all.

No comments: