Friday, September 14, 2007

Loop Stitch Booties



These are another pair of loop stitch booties. I have been making these for almost 30 years and everyone I know who has a baby gets at least one pair. They will be added to shower gift for my daughter on Oct. 7. I have finished crocheted baby sweater and started the hat. Pics will be posted after the shower as she hasn't seen these. She knows what the loop stitch booties look like and expects them. ::snort:: Looks like I may get done what I wanted to before vacation. YYYYYYYYYYYEeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE the booties! I still have all mine in the closet for when I have grandchildren :)

Anonymous said...

You have been busy, love the color you made these Love MOM

Unknown said...

I learned to make them in college and gave them away whenever someone had a newborn. I haven't crocheted in years and would love to make them again but do not have the pattern. Would one of you lovely crochet sisters be willing to share the instructions w/ me?
Mahalo from Hawaii,

Chris said...

Laurie, I need a way to get in touch with you re booties. I cannot get into your blog or profile

Arleen said...

Hi. I have been looking for this pattern for while now. Can you tell me where I can find it again? I made this set about 25 yrs ago and am in need of it for my niece now. I surely would appreciate any help in locating this pattern again.
Thanks
Arleen