Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Christening Gown

This is the info on the christening gown I posted below. The pattern is in a book by Leisure Arts called Christening Layettes By C. Strohmeyer. It calls for yarn. I used Baroque bedspread weight cotton and I used a steel crochet hook size 1 to get guage. I lined the skirt with satin. I did not line the top as I figured they would wear a onesie on the baby under it. Of course used satin ribbon and pearl buttons. The booklet was published in 1992. Very busy dayl Made and got ready to mail invites to my daughters baby shower. It is being given by my mom, her stepmom and I (I call her the other mother) and her 2 sisters. My exes wife and I are fortunate to be friends. She is due at the end of Oct. Shower is at beginning of Oct. such fun!!!! have a great day!!!!

No comments: