Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ravelry

I can't believe it. As I was getting ready to go to the hospital to see my very pregnant baby daughter, I checked my e-mail, and there it was--my invite from frecklegirl to ravelry. How exciting. Maybe the weekend I will have time to explore and post--but it is baby time here. Hope to be in bed by midnight tonight as I plan to get up at 5:30 am to be back at hospital by 8:00 am (unless I get a phone call sooner.) They are going to start the ptocin aroud 1:30 to 2:00 am and plan to start very slowly. They are thinking maybe by noon tomorrow we shall see the baby--but you never know about these things. I did fill out my profile and set up a flickr acct. so I did do something--that was after the hospital. We are all very excited. Happy knitting to all.

1 comment:

JustApril said...

eeeeeeeeee! congrats on ravelry and the very soon baby news yaay