Friday, October 5, 2007

FO and UFO





Well I thought maybe I ought to post something other than yarn shop pics ::snort:: The socks are the ones I started before vacation. I did most of them on vacation, but alas, still have 40 rows to go. I thought I would have all the time in the world to knit in the car--but somehow when riding for long periods of time--my eyes slam shut. I also help drive. I have a bad hip and my husband a bad knee so we get farther faster when we share the driving. Who would ever let a little pain stop them from having a glorious vacation!!?? The sweater is the one I am making for my grandaughter--I posted a pic of it earlier. It is made from Lion Brand Woolease Blush Heather. The scarf is just a little something I started 2 years ago and finally finished sometime in Sept. One of those WIP I found while cleaning. You all know, one of those things I forgot I was making. I decided to keep the socks for myself as a vacation souveneir. Everytime I wear them I can think of Myrtle Beach. Besides that they are made from an OnLine Beach Color. Well gotta run and get into the day. Baby Shower in 2 days. Gotta get ready. Happy knitting to all.

1 comment:

JustApril said...

I love the self striping socks, they're beautiful! I think I'll do my next pair in self striping yarn. So little effort, such a great reward!