Friday, March 28, 2008

Jill Is Here



I would like to introduce Jill. On July 5, 2005, we had to have our precious Smokey put to sleep due to old age and illness. We said we would not get another dog. After 2 years and almost 9 months this precious little dog was offered to us. If you read my blog--you will know little Joey. This one of 2 Jack Russell Terriers owned by Little Joey's mom. Jill is 2 years old and was very jealous of the baby, to the point that where ever the baby laid--Jill peed. My daughter asked us about 3 weeks ago if we would take her. After much thought we decided to do so. I think she will bring much joy into our lives, just as Smokey did. So far she is doing well. Please pray for a good adjustment as she has always had 6 year old Jackie as a companion. She has only been here since 4:15 this afternoon. She is a joy. Will post pics soon of little Joey--who by the way I found out Andi does not want him called Joey--so in the future I will refer to him as Joe Joe. After all it is not my baby. Also will post some pics of the big sister's prom dress--gorgeous, just gorgeous. She will be 17 next month. How time does fly. Well, happy knitting.

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Cute pup! How nice of you to take her in. :-)

Mollie said...

Waiting expectantly to see new dog sweaters you're going to knit for her. Congrats!