Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fetching


My very first Fetching Fingerless Mitts. From Knitty.com summer 2006. Such a quick knit. Made this one in an evening. So this pair is half done. I had never worked with waste yarn before, and it wasn't as scary as I thought. I made this with Bernat Alpaca. love it, love it, love it. Will probably make the other one tonight after all my work is done. I do have all gifts wrapped and am cleaning house today. Hope to rest tomorrow and do food prep Monday. Bought cookies from my daughter. Doing Christmas with my husband's family Christmas Day and with my Family Wed. Can't wait to see everyone. After all, Christ and family is what Christmas is all about. Happy knitting to all and a Very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are cute mom! I'm going to have to make a pair of those. But right now I am tired of knitting! I have 1/2 a dishcloth left to knit. My hand and arm up to my elbow HURT! But I will finish tonight :)