Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Family Day


What a difference 3 weeks makes. He sure is growing. My daughters Toni and Kelly, my Mom, and myself babysat little Joey while his Mom and Dad finished up some Christmas shopping. Two cousins, little 5 year old Alli and 13 year old Allen were also in attendance. What a joy and privilege. Toni was the official diaper changer!! The rest of us laughed and said, "We hold, we feed, we play with, but we don't do diapers." Good thing Toni was there. (Just a joke of course) We had a great day sharing each other's company and laughing about the good old days when my kids were small. And of course my mom told some wild tales about my brother and I. Great day had by all. Also got to visit with Andi and Big Joey after they got home. Poor Toni got called away early because one of her boys was throwing up at school. Ahh, those days are gone for me.. Well just thought I'd share a little eye candy and some of the good things in life. Hope you all have a great day--and--Happy Knitting.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

What a cutie!

JustApril said...

So sweeeet! He's starting to get a little chubby (just how we like babies to be) Sounds like a fun day.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Let me tell you, it is so nice when my parents take my son for a couple hours so we can have time together. Just simple grocery shopping can give us the time to catch up with each other. Thank you for babysitting!