Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Car Show



Hubby is off to Stan Hywett Hall in Akron, Oh. to the annual Father's Day Car show to show off this beauty. This is the first year I haven't gone with him in a long time. I just can't do the sun or the walking anymore. Aging isn't what it's cracked up to be, but it sure beats the alternative. Please keep him in your thoughts. I really didn't want him to go. This Atrial fibrillation is kicking his butt. I finally talked him into cancelling our July vacation which was 2 back to back car conventions. I really want to see him stabalized before we go wondering 300 to 400 miles from home. And d/t the fact that he did finally cancel it, I know he isn't feeling too great. Men can be so stubborn. We will be calling his Doc tomorrow. Mind you, I am not whining--this is just a fact of life, and thank goodness I have learned to live with life as it comes--the good and the bad. I hope all the Dad's out there had a great Father's Day and happy knitting to all.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Father's Day DAVE!!!!!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I think it's wise to get things under control before travelling, but don't stop living once things are! Send me an email and let me know how things go with the doc.

Bea said...

I'm going to agree with NH Knitting Mama and you that it is very wise to get things under control before vacationing! Hope all goes well at the doctor.

Happy Father's Day to your husband!