Saturday, June 21, 2008

Disappointment

Well--no homecoming today. He flipped back into a-fib--he has been going in and out of a-fib all day. They gave him 40 more mg. of IV lasix as the doc felt his lungs still sounded kind of wet. He will be getting that twice a day for now. Even though the IV amiodarone was dc'd he will continue to take that orally and they increased the dose on that. He is also back on toprol. Doc said he would go home on oral lasix for now when he does go home--that makes me feel better Thanks again for all your prayers.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Bring him to my hospital! We'll fix him right up! :) Sorry he didn't get to come home. Going on a week in the hospital can't be fun. Both of you hang in there!

smariek said...

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he can come home soon.

Di said...

oh Chris, there I've been wittering on about all and nothing and you are going through such a tough time. My thoughts are with you.

On another level - we have an awful lot in common; except I haven't had the worry of kids in Iraq; also thank you God.

Di

Mollie said...

Hope to hear good news soon. Are you doing a lot of knitting while hanging around the hospital?

Natalie Rush said...

I hope he comes home soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.