Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FOs


Well, obviously, I like making the petal dishcloth. On the needles I have a pair of Fetchings, a semi lace scarf, and a pair of socks. Always seem to have 3 or 4 projects going at once. Monday will be a family day. Hope to remember my camera and have some pics. Weather yesterday was terrible here--got to drive to work in mountains of snow and home from work in freezing drizzle. But made it safe and sound. Recuperating today from working yesterday--anymore, work just wears me out. Might have something to do with the fact that I hit the floor at 1:45 pm yesterday and never sat down until I hit the car at 10:50 pm. Ah well, it pays well and helps pay the bills--I am grateful to have a good job. I remember the days that I didn't have a good job. And I know that there are many, many people that don't have good jobs. I truly have a lot to be grateful for. Happy knitting.

6 comments:

JustApril said...

You are a dishcloth MACHINE! =) I guess you never have to buy any, lol. I need to start making those because I really hate all the ones I have. Have great fun at your family day, take lots of pictures and drive safe on the ice and snow =)

Anonymous said...

Your petal dish cloths are very beautiful. Happy knitting this weekend. Grndmb12

NH Knitting Mama said...

I get addicted to the petal dishcloth myself.

Grace said...

love your dishcloths its such a pretty selection of yarns!

Natalie Rush said...

I need to try that pattern. They look great. With all this sock knitting I haven't made any dishcloths lately. :)

Well...I hope you are doing well.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Mollie said...

Very nice pattern, going to have to try this one myself.

It's much easier to hang out on other peoples blogs than to update your own, isn't it?!