Sunday, February 3, 2008

Alli's sweater



Well the sweater I am making my grandaughter is almost done. Pics aren't the greatest, but the sweater is not too bad considering it has been over 20 years since I have knitted a sweater. I still have to make the pockets and sew them on and make the belt--it is a wrap sweater. Can't wait to see it on the model. Was considering belt loops, but since there are no side seams, I am afraid they would tear the sweater---soooooo---no belt loops.

I did have to call off work Sat. with my eye, but it is greatly improved today. Thank you all for your comments and thoughts and prayers. My nursing supervisor took really good care of me. She called me today and told me she replaced me for tomorrow and took me off the schedule--so it would not be a call off. Thank you, thank you, thank you--I really don't think I am quite ready to work. I will go back Wed. Happy Knitting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!!! Grandma12

JustApril said...

Very nice! Nice color.

Eileen said...

Very pretty!

What a nice supervisor. :-)

Thanks for the poncho pattern sites. I should be able to find something on one of them!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I love that sweater. The collar is beautiful.

Amanda said...

You just made my day! Thank you for listing me!