Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prize and Let It Snow



Well, here it is--the prize that I won from the contest on Jane's blog. I love the book and the yarn and can't wait to use them both--but it will happen after I finish my Einstein Coat. I am not sure yet what I am going to make--but I plan to use the yarn with a pattern from the book.

And in the weather--Yikes!! We are now on our third major snowstorm this season. We are expecting at least another foot of snow. The last 2 major snowstorms dumped about 14" on us. That was each snowstorm. And we have had lots of 2-6" snow storms in between. Ah well, lots of time to knit. Not going anywhere, and very grateful I did not pick up at work today.

Happy Knitting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your prize. Will be anxious to see your coat and what you make from this yarn. Glad you decided to be snowbound, as I am very snowbound, cannot see the car. Grndmb12

smariek said...

Nice prize, can't wait to see what you make from that book.

Snowstorm sounds like a great excuse to stay warm indoors, a cuppa tea, and do some knitting. In theory. (the knitting part would never really happy with my toddler around)