Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas







Just some of my ornaments to get you in the Christmas spirit.
What's a tree without a nurse ornament when you are a nurse--gift from my hubby several years ago.
The green ornament is a ceramic ornament my Hubby's 42 year old daughter made him when she was a child.
The silver ornament is from my early childhood and hung on our tree every year when I was a kid--thx Mom.
The girl in the wreath has the year 1977 on the bottom and was a gift from my parents--of course in 1977.
And last but not least is one of my many Wendell August Forge ornaments gifted by my parents over the years.

This idea was stolen from Bea. Thx Bea--and Merry Christmas and Happy Knitting.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh how fun mom! I think I'll do that later tonight or tomorrow.

I really need to blog about my crazy 4 day trip for a 5 hour Christmas party. It was fun. I am burned out. Good thing I can rest Sunday or Monday, depending on which day I bake and take the boys shopping for Doug's gift.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Grace said...

My daughter was born in 77 and she now has that ornament on her tree!