Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blogaversary

Wow! I whooshed right by my one year blogaversary. My very first post was on August 23, 2007. Didn't think I could do this, but let my daughter talk me into it and I have had a ball and made many new friends. Thanks Kel. And thanks to my blog I am a member of Ravelry--a great knitting and crocheting on line community--I never would have found this site without my blog. So--Happy Belated Blogaversary To Me and happy knitting to all of you. Sorry--no contest--no time.

4 comments:

smariek said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Between blogging and Ravelry, do you still find time to knit?

JustApril said...

Happy Blogiversary! I always forget mine, too. =)

It's a good blog you have here!

Eileen said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Love your Lucy bag! I *finally* felted my Sophie bag yesterday - I think I finished knitting it in January! Today I'm going to felt my mini-messenger bag. I'll post about both sometime soon.

Have a great day!

Grace said...

happy blogaversary and hope hubby is doing well!!