Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Meme

I was tagged by Dana from Walking Shadow to do a meme. I guess when you join the blog world that you get invited to these memes and they are really kind of fun.

Here are the rules:
1.When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2.Post rules on your blog.
3.Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5.Send an email comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

7 non-important things about myself.
1. I, like Dana, set my clock 15 minutes fast so I will not be late.
2. I hoard yarn.
3. I love to read. Mystery, Romance, History--you name it.
4. I no longer crave chocolate--does that have to do with getting older?
5. I love to be around bodies of water--lakes, oceans, rivers, streams. We have a lake in our back yard.
6. I am a dog lover--I love other people's big dogs--but prefer small ones for myself.--We have a Jack Russell named Jill.
7. I love to knit and crochet.

7 of my favorite blogs.
1. Life With Boys.
2. Clandistine and Candor
3. Lovin Comfort Knits
4. NH Knitting Mama
5. Javajem
6. A Friend to Knit With
7. Brownberry Chronicles.

So I've done 2 in a coupla days. Happy knitting

3 comments:

BrownBerry said...

Awwww Chris you sweetheart! Thanks!! I love coming by here too, and that you for being a regular visitor at the Chronicles.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing the meme. I enjoy your blog and have actually checked in a few times to see your knitting!!! Hope that you don't mind!!! Take care!!

a friend to knit with said...

OH! thank you chris!!!
i really should set my clock ahead 15 minutes........so i won't be late. either that or go to bed earlier! :)