Monday, January 14, 2008

Yet More Dishrags




These are the last of what I have done since Christmas. I love the praying hands dishcloth and am working on another one for a friend right now. This one was already given to a friend--I actually remembered to take a pic before I gifted it!! The pattern can be found here. Then I made a tiny cables dishcloth. I put 3 rows of garter stitch at the top and bottom and 3 stitches of garter stitch at each end--not real sure if I like it or not--so I may keep it. The pattern can be found here. And last but not least my wheatfields dishcloth. See post below for the pattern. The pattern does show up better in a solid color.

7 comments:

Grace said...

I love them all check out my blog today for a new pattern!!! I never liked knitting with cotton then I found bamboo needles now I buy it in case loads form Elmore Pisgah---wish they would do a stripe like Lily Sugar n Cream!!!!

Anonymous said...

All of the cloths are pretty. I think I shall try the praying hands next after I finish the wheatfield. grndmb

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, lots of fantastic cloths in the last few posts! Fantastic - my favorite is Praying Hands.

JustApril said...

Ay caramba, muchas dishragus! =)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Chris!

Can you email me so I can send you the info on "Hats Off to Megan?"

Thanks!
Amanda

Eileen said...

What a nice collection of dishcloths! I love them all, especially the praying hands. Neat! I started a dishcloth for a friend last night and realized I don't enjoy making them - don't like working with cotton yarn. But I like the results so I will still make them occasionally, but will probably stick mostly to socks. Almost done with my first pair! I ran out of yarn and just got some more yesterday so I hope to finish them within a week or so.

Have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Must make the praying hands dishcloth! It would make a good gift too... all your dishcloths look great!