Monday, February 2, 2009
Grace gave me an award. Thank you so much Grace!
The official rules are as follows:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.
1. Deb has a most interesting blog. I recently met her via blogland and found out we are neighbors--living in towns less than 10 miles apart. I think you will enjoy her blog.
2. Then there is Bea. She writes about her dogs, knitting, and life in general. She will be married soon and is knitting a lovely wedding shawl. Please keep her dog Abby in your prayers--has had a coupla knee surgeries on her hind legs--is now healing from the second one. Blogs pretty much daily and I love reading about her adventures.
3. Then there is Gnat. writes about knitting, dogs, and life in general. Her brand new hubby has relatives in Ohio, and yes she is a brand new newlywed. Great, must visit blog.
4. Eileen has only been kntting a coupla years--she learned to do socks magic loop pretty near when she learned to knit--amazing!! I was knitting at least 30 years before I even attempted socks and 2 years later learned magic loop. Eileen leads a very busy life--run and read her blog to learn all about it.
5. Amanda has had a rough go of it, but she is hanging in there. Run and wish her well. Maybe this little award will help. Love ya Amanda.
6. Kelly has a wonderful blog. Not so much knitting, but a joy to read. But then I am a little prejudiced as she is my daughter. You can also find her at Cooking for the Guys. Lots of recipes there.
7. I don't know Jody that well--so she may not appreciate this, but I love her blog. She is so creative--designs knits, is an artist and writes such interesting stuff. I visit her daily.
I visit all the blogs in my sidebar daily--love reading them. Happy Knitting.